NEW IBT EVO
• Mixer with Plunging Arms with Removable Bowl Trolley
• Capacity (kg): 180 / 220 / 320
• Mixer with two diving arms.
• Painted steel structure raised from the ground on 4 adjustable feet.
• Stainless steel bowl and utensils.
• Electrical controls via 7” touch-screen panel.
• Automatic opening at the end of the cycle.
• Recipe history memory.
• Mixing recipes with "time" parameter or "absorbed energy" parameter.
• Two independent motors for tools and bowl.
• Tool and bowl speed variation system via inverter (with programming on the on-board computer - requires a class B differential).
• Stainless steel tub lid with blue polyethylene edge and large interlocked opening front door.
• Electrical panel with IP65 protection rating (totally protected against dust and protected against water jets).
• Transmission of motion to the tools by means of pulleys and belts with gear reducers in an oil bath. Motion transmission to the bowl by coupling with an elastic and tilting friction wheel with speed reduction by belts.
• Bowl traction ring equipped with anti-slip system (thermally insulated, anti-grease and anti-condensation).
• Bath trolley on wheels.
• Trolley release/coupling and head lifting/lowering with hydraulic cylinders controlled by a special control unit.
• Electrical panel in separate cabinet on the machine on the right side.
• Machine structure, trolley, casing and electrical panel in stainless steel.
• Electric panel wall-mounted air conditioner.
• Control computer with 10” touch screen monitor.
• Interface with automatic dosing.
• Sensitive anti-pinch ring.
• Vertical tub wall scraper.
• Contact dough temperature detection system inserted in the scraper.
• Electrical panel on the left or separated from the machine body.
• Hopper for inserting micro ingredients on the tank lid.
• Unions for loading powders and/or liquids.
• Drilling of the tank bottom for washing water drainage.
• Bowl motion transmission by means of pinion on crown gear.