NEW ASE EVO
• Single Spiral Mixer with Removable Bowl / Trolley
• Capacity (kg): 80 / 100 / 130 / 160 / 200 / 250 / 300
• Painted steel rack raised from the ground on 4 adjustable feet.
• Bowl, spiral and contrast column made of stainless steel.
• Two independent two-speed motors for spiral and bowl.
• Closed bowl powder-protection lid made of stainless steel with blue polyethylene rim.
• Movement is transmitted to the spiral by pulleys and V-belts.
• Movement is transmitted to the bowl by means of a coupling with elastic and tilting clutch wheel and belt speed reducer.
• Bowl thrust rollers.
• Bowl carrying trolley on wheels.
• Release/connection of trolley and head lifting/descent by hydraulic cylinders commanded by dedicated control unit.
• Electric panel located in separate cabinet on the right side of the machine.
• Electric commands with two timers, setting of work time with automatic shift from 1st to 2nd speed.
• Selector to reverse bowl movement.
• Selector to activate second bowl speed.
• Opening/closing control with hold-to-run buttons.
• Uprated tools speed (205rpm).
• Stainless steel structure with micro shot-peening treatment.
• Computer with 7” touch-screen monitor for:
a. programming and storing 100 recipes;
b. manual or automatic mode;
c. signal exchange with automatic ingredient dosing systems;
d. active protection of mechanical and electrical components of the machine;
e. display of the dough temperature;
f. code management and description of anomalies/alarms, including language selection
(available languages: IT-UK-FR-ES-DE)
• Spiral with oversized bar (ASE 80-250 EVO).
• Uprated spiral motor (ASE 80-250 EVO).
• Interface with automatic dosages.
• Dough temperature contact probe.
• Dough cooling device by blowing cryogenic gas.
• Automatic opening at the end of the cycle.
• Electric board on left side.
• Electric board available on detached cabinet (max. 2 meters).
• Side bowl scraper
• Micro ingredient discharge hopper on the bowl cover.
• Powder and/or liquid loading opening (maximum 2 powder inputs).
• Couple of connections for lateral discharge lifters (1 for each trolley).
• Special tools (customised).
• Bayonet plug for interchangeable tools.
• Additional tools with bayonet plug.
• Special voltage/Frequency.