Phebus Planetary Mixer
The Phebus Mixer excels at complex preparations including creams, meringues, sponge cakes, brioches, specialty breads and more. The mixer is ergonomic, adjustable and designed for easy handling, so your staff are always safe and comfortable. The hygienic stainless-steel parts make cleaning a breeze.
Mixer comes with a stainless steel paddle (other tools are available as optional add-ons) that can be interchanged quickly thanks to the quick attachment system:
- paddle for sticky dough
- spiral for bread dough
- whisk for batters and creams 1
- Scraper included
- Stainless steel bowl on castor wheels included
- Optional reduced bowl size:
80 liters for the Phebus 100 model, and 150 liters for the Phebus 200 model
Easy to use
- Digy touchscreen interface .
- Programmable mixing speed and duration
- Save up to 100 recipes with 20 phases each
- Homogeneous and gentle mixing
- 5 adjustable speeds
- Compact easy-to-transport machine
Comfortable work station
- Bowl height adjustable for the user
- Asymmetric feet for an optimized work space
- Automatic bowl detection, mounting and lock
- Assisted and secure raising and lowering of the head.
- Cover with adjustable hatch for adding ingredients during mixing
- All stainless steel parts
- Sealed cover to prevent spills of flour dust
(NF 454 standard). Easily removable for cleaning.
- Robust, sealed Digy touchscreen protects from moisture and flour dust (IP 65 standard).
- Work area can be hosed down for cleaning Streamlined design with minimal grooves and visible screws
- Drain at the bottom of the bowl for easy cleaning
Contact Superior Bakery Systems today to get a quote on how we can help you with your next baking system.