NEW Intermediate Proofer IK++
The intermediate proofer IK++ is designed for intermediate resting of wheaten dough pieces between round and final moulding operations, allowing the products to obtain the optimal elasticity and structure required for a high quality final moulding.
- Complete adaptability to the requirements of the bakery, concerning both space limitations and product's characteristics.
- Automatic loading, adapted to the line capacity.
- Resting pockets made of a material preventing dough sticking and moisture absorbtion.
- Easily removable resting pockets.
- Germicide lamps preventing mildew.
- Inspection window.
- Easy access (doors and inside corridor) facilitating cleaning and maintainance.
- Teflon-coated loading and unloading chutes.
- Choice between different loading and unloading positions.
* Different capacities, weight of dough pieces, resting time and no. of effective pockets available upon request.BASIC VERSION OF THE MACHINE INCLUDES
- stainless steel platings
- automatic loading device
- basic electrical equipment
- ultraviolet lamps
- 2 - 4 pcs of fans
- 12 pockets per swing (weight range per pocket 300 -1200 g)
- adjustable speed of the proofer and loading conveyor
Contact Superior Bakery Systems today to get a quote on how we can help you with your next baking system.