KRAS NC is an automatic dough divider operating on the piston-vacuum principle of dividing wheat, ryewheat and other mixed dough types of various humidity.
The machine is available in versions of 1, 2 or 3 dividing chambers and in combinations of these versions.
- Wide ranges of dough pieces' weight and capacity.
- Possibility of choice among 1-, 2- or 3-chamber method of division anytime in the machine lifespan.
- High division precision.
- Possibility of setting of division volume provides also for division of the softest types of dough with the minimal impact on porosity.
- Low oil consumption.
- Parts of the machine, which are in contact with dough, are made of nutritionally sound and qualitative materials, resistant to wear-out, providing for long lifespan.
- Attractive design.
- Robust design provides for 24-hour long operation.
- Platings and the whole hopper made of stainless steel.
- Hopper with a hinge, rotatable around the vertical axis, provides for cleaning without movement of the machine from the line.
- Automatic stopping in the position for cleaning facilities cleaning of the machine.
- Automatic oiling of the head, knife and interior conveyor.
- The machine is transportable on wheels.
- Possibility of connection in the line.
- Possibility of connection of the automatic weighting unit.
- Possibility of dough dividing directly in pans.
- Wide choice of mechanical and electric options enabling user's tailor-made adjustments.
- B – fixed capacity 1056 piece/h, basic control ON/OFF
- P – regulation of capacity with the frequency converter, control through the buttons and potentiometers
- PLC – capacity regulation with the frequency converter, control through the touch screen, weight motor regulation, possibility of connection of the automatic weighting unit.
- suction and measuring chamber made of wear-out resistant NiCr cast ingot
- measuring roller with the possibility of operation on 1- 2- or 3- chamber method
- selected package of measuring pistons
- tempered knife
- automatic 6-point oiling of SMS and interior conveyor
- interior conveyor
- external conveyor 750 mm
- stainless steel platings
- complete stainless steel hopper 120l with the rotation around the vertical axis
- manual weight setting
- manual setting of the sucked-in dough quantity
- unique setting of work pressure
- safety switches and button for emergency stop
- stop position of the measuring roller, providing for easy cleaning
- dredger for dough pieces' discharge
- * possibility of connection in the line
- * tank for oil 9l with optical and electrical perception of oil level and alarm
- package of measuring pistons - 1, 2, 2W, 3, 1/2, 1/2W 1/3, 1/2/3, 1/2/3W
- external conveyor 500, 1000 or 1250 mm
- stainless steel hopper 170l, 245l or 360l
- Teflon-coated hopper 120, 170, 245 or 360 l
- heightening of dough divider for: 100, 180, 350mm
- suction and measuring chamber additionally protected against wearing out
- dough flow compensator (recommended for soft dough)
- oiling of external conveyor
- discharge roller or discharge mechanism
- partition walls for blockage of individual pistons
- EMC filters
- movable frame of the conveyor
- flour dredger (single, double)
- hopper oiling
- pans' charger (pans' conveyor, pans' stopping device and outlet conveyor)
- automatic weighing unit
Contact Superior Bakery Systems today to get a quote on how we can help you with your next baking system.